Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Baie Rouge

This is exactly why cities just won't work for me.  I could never give this up for a smelly sidewalk or grimy metro station.  Not even a penthouse suite with a park view.  Baie Rouge is a five minute drive from our place.  It is a public beach so it is more crowded, but not terribly so.

I went for a swim along the rocky coast up to "the arch."  I can't believe I haven't gone here before.  The rock formations were too cool.  Fish were here and there, but because of the cliffs and the arch, the lighting changed a lot... which made for neat images. 











Here I am in the cave under the arch.  The water was shallow enough to stand in, but to avoid messing up any corals/sea life I brought a boogie board to balance on.  Just being my good, environmentalist/naturalist self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment